Use IT technology to provide employees with office environment improvements that allow them to work healthily and efficiently
By creating a comfortable office environment, you can increase employee motivation and productivity.
Solve problems such as these
What is a Smart Offices?
Before Covid, we expected that just as mobile phones have become smarter and have evolved into smartphones, offices would also become smarter with IoT technology.
We believe that in post-Covid offices, smart offices will be increasingly necessary to integrate office design and IoT to provide a comfortable office space for employees and raise productivity, company profits and work efficiency.
We propose a more comfortable working environment by combining offices with IT
Human Sensor Electricity
- Automatically switch power on and off with a human motion sensor.
- Being non-contact, it not only saves electricity but also helps to prevent virus infection.
Smart lights for health & the environment
- Automatically changes the color temperature according to the time of day.
- Avoid disrupting the human biological rhythm by reducing the color temperature difference between the inside and outside of the office.
* Disturbances in biological rhythms increase the risk of sleep disorders, obesity, diabetes, depression, and dementia.
Face & Temperature Scanners
- As part of the new normal in the Covid era, temperature measurement at work is necessary.
- Integrates facial recognition and temperature measurement to achieve smooth and stress-free entry.
- Biometric authentication prevents intrusion and improves your security level.
Space Management Systems
- IoT desk sensors, big data analysis, counting people in a space.
- Allows managers to achieve optimal future facility planning using visualization reports.
APP & Voice Control
- Control blinds, lights, and air conditioners from smartphone and tablet apps.
- Reduce the workload of office managers.
- In the Covid era, air quality control is called for. Use ventilation systems to prevent viral infection.
- "High carbon dioxide = Stagnant dirty air"
High carbon dioxide affects human concentration and induces virus cluster infection. Total heat exchangers separate heat and air and ventilate the office without letting out the air cooled by the air conditioner. Air conditioners do not have a ventilation function. In Japan, the installation of ventilation systems is compulsory, but in Malaysia it is not yet widespread.
Check the status of your meeting rooms
Free address & Desk Management
- Use space according to work style and achieve diverse communication.
- By visualizing seat information, it becomes possible to check the location information of employees at a glance, even with a free address office.
- It is also possible to avoid crowding thanks to keeping track of the congestion status of the floor.
Web conferencing room (Soundproof)
- By equipping a conference room with a large screen monitor and private rooms for individuals, it can be used for different purposes.
- We can also supply furniture with built-in microphone and power supply equipment, as needed.